Love yoga? Deepen your practice, and start your perfect career from the comfort of your own home, with internationally accredited online teacher training.
Accredited through Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance, working with a very experienced teacher this online course offers a thorough curriculum balancing the ancient eastern art and modern science of yoga. You will gain the essential tools to establish a nourishing home practice for all stages of life, as well as acquiring the necessary skills to competently guide others in a safe practice of therapeutic function over form.
10 Modules are delivered over 10 months covering the below curriculum; theory is delivered in PDF format accompanied with online classes, audio meditations and online quizzes.
Curriculum in brief;
- Philosophy; Yoga Sutras
- In depth study of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
- Physiology; energetic & emotional anatomy, Prana, Chakras, Nadis, Meridians, Marma Points, Gunas, Koshas
- Teaching techniques, adjustments, sequencing, alignment, verbal queues and styles of Hatha Yoga such as; Ashtanga (Mysore), Iyengar, Viniyoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Sivananda and Restorative
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Therapeutic use of Asanas and Pranayama
- Meditation techniques & Mantras
- Science of Pranayama (including the 5 Pranas)
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga, yoga for the elderly
Students will be given 3 assignments to complete throughout the course and are required to attend 60 yoga classes (with any studio or online).
Why study with My Yoga Time;
- Unlimited access to updated curriculum
- Start anytime
- Ongoing support from experienced Senior teacher
- Donation to selected charity upon enrolment
To experience one of My Yoga Time's free classes check out YouTube, search My Yoga Time