If you are curious to learn more about the art and science of yoga with a modern day approach this course is for you. The unique benefits of My Yoga Time’s Teacher Training ensure you learn more than just how to teach safe yoga. The thorough curriculum provides in depth study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, the history of yoga and Sri T. Krishnamacharya’s influence over Western Yoga, Teaching Techniques, Anatomy & Physiology, Philosophy & Subtle Physiology (including energetic & emotional anatomy).
Teacher training is not just an accredited course, you will gain the necessary tools to establish a nourishing home practice for all stages of life, as well as acquiring the necessary skills to competently guide others in a practice of therapeutic function over form. Alongside the thorough curriculum, the focus is on you and your nourishing practice; thus an inevitable transformation occurs in self-healing, self-awareness, working towards a selfless ego. A 350 hour Level 1 accreditation ensures you emerge with virtuous foundation.
11 Modules are delivered over 11 months covering the below curriculum; theory is delivered in PDF format accompanied with online classes, audio meditations and online quizzes.
Curriculum in brief;
- Philosophy; Yoga Sutras, The Eight Limbs Yoga & the Bhagavad Gita
- In depth study of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
- Physiology; energetic & emotional anatomy, Prana, Chakras, Nadis, Meridians, Marma Points, Gunas, Koshas
- Teaching techniques, adjustments, sequencing, alignment, verbal queues and styles of Hatha Yoga such as; Ashtanga (Mysore), Iyengar, Viniyoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Sivananda and Restorative
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Therapeutic use of Asanas and Pranayama
- Meditation techniques & Mantras
- Science of Pranayama (including the 5 Pranas)
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga
Students will be given 3 assignments to complete throughout the course and attend 60 yoga classes (with any studio).
Students are required to provide their own;
- x2 Yoga blocks
- Yoga Bolster
- Copy of 'Inside the Yoga Sutras,' by Jaganath Carrera and 'The Heart of Yoga' by TKV Desikachar
~ Recommended Reading;
- 'Yoga Sequencing' by Mark Stephens
- 'Teaching Yoga' by Mark Stephens
- 'The Path of the Sutras' by Nicolai Bachman
- 'Essence of the Bhagavad Gita' by Eknath Easwaran
Save with upfront payment $2,600 or, payment plan over 11 months $275 per month
Hi, I’m Nicole
I believe that yoga is a beautiful science for personal evolution. My yoga experience began nearly 3 decades ago and is now fundamental to all aspects of my daily life. I am eager to share the tools I've gathered along my journey which have served me. My intention is to be of service. To help others realise their obscurities and experience their innate inner bliss.
~ Senior Yoga Teacher
~ Level III Psychosomatic Therapist register with AIBMAPT
~ Modern and Traditional Cupping Therapist
~ Bachelor’s degree in Metaphysics
Start the Perfect Career & Deepen Your Practice
Move to the next level of mental and physical practice. Upon completion you may choose to share the knowledge you've gained through teaching and helping others.
This comprehensive course is endorsed & accredited by Yoga Australia. Throughout your studies you are eligible for free student membership and upon completion you are qualified for full membership as a Level 1 Yoga Instructor and able to obtain Insurance to teach.
Study at Your Own Pace
Flexible learning options allow you to tailor how you study to suit your lifestyle. You have 2 years to complete this comprehensive training program and draw upon 30 years of yoga, scientific and metaphysical experience. Nicole has supported many people through their studies.