If you are curious to learn more about the art and science of yoga with a modern day approach this course is for you. The unique benefits of My Yoga Time’s Teacher Training ensure you learn more than just how to teach safe yoga. The thorough curriculum ensures you gain the necessary tools to establish a nourishing home practice for all stages of life, as well as acquiring the necessary skills to competently guide others. Alongside the thorough curriculum, the focus is on refining your practice in a therapeutic way. Blossom from the inside out.
10 Modules are delivered over 10 months covering the below curriculum; theory is delivered in PDF format accompanied with online classes, audio meditations and online quizzes.
Curriculum in brief;
- Philosophy; Yoga Sutras, The Eight Limbs Yoga & the Bhagavad Gita
- In depth study of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
- Physiology; energetic & emotional anatomy, Prana, Chakras, Nadis, Meridians, Marma Points, Gunas, Koshas
- Teaching techniques, adjustments, sequencing, alignment, verbal queues and styles of Hatha Yoga such as; Ashtanga (Mysore), Iyengar, Viniyoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Sivananda and Restorative
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Therapeutic use of Asanas and Pranayama
- Meditation techniques & Mantras
- Science of Pranayama (including the 5 Pranas)
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga
Students will be given 3 assignments to complete throughout the course and attend 60 yoga classes (with any studio or online).
Students are required to provide their own;
- x2 Yoga blocks
- Yoga Bolster
- Copy of 'Inside the Yoga Sutras,' by Jaganath Carrera and 'The Heart of Yoga' by TKV Desikachar
~ Recommended Reading;
- 'Yoga Sequencing' by Mark Stephens
- 'Teaching Yoga' by Mark Stephens
- 'The Path of the Sutras' by Nicolai Bachman
- 'Essence of the Bhagavad Gita' by Eknath Easwaran
12 months of constant practice
Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance accredit this course.
Yoga Australia is Australia’s governing yoga. Upon completion you will be eligible for full membership with Yoga Australia as a Level 1 instructor and formally qualified to teach and obtain to insurance.
Yoga Alliance offer international accreditation upon completion of this course.
Save with upfront payment $2,600 or, payment plan over 11 months $275 per month.
Email [email protected] to request an invoice for Direct Debit or Paypal below
Upon enrolment a donation will be made to a selected charity nominated by you.
Try This Uplifting Practice
Start the Perfect Career, Deepen Your Practice & Study at Your Own Pace
Evolve your practice on all levels, physically, mentally & spiritually. Flexible learning options allow you to tailor how you study to suit your lifestyle. Draw upon 30 years of yoga, scientific and metaphysical experience.
This comprehensive course is endorsed & accredited by Yoga Australia. Throughout your studies you are eligible for free student membership and upon completion you are qualified for full membership as a Level 1 Yoga Instructor and able to obtain Insurance to teach.
Yoga Alliance accredit this thorough course within Australia and Internationally, both online and face to face. Upon completion you can teach anywhere in the world.