If you are curious to learn more about the art and science of yoga with a modern day approach this course is for you. The unique benefits of My Yoga Time’s Teacher Training ensure you learn more than just how to teach safe yoga. The thorough curriculum ensures you gain the necessary tools to establish a nourishing home practice for all stages of life, as well as acquiring the necessary skills to competently guide others. Alongside the thorough curriculum, the focus is on refining your practice in a therapeutic way. Blossom from the inside out.
10 Modules are delivered over 10 months covering the below curriculum; theory is delivered in PDF format accompanied with online classes, audio meditations and online quizzes.
Curriculum in brief;
- Philosophy; Yoga Sutras, The Eight Limbs Yoga & the Bhagavad Gita
- In depth study of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
- Physiology; energetic & emotional anatomy, Prana, Chakras, Nadis, Meridians, Marma Points, Gunas, Koshas
- Teaching techniques, adjustments, sequencing, alignment, verbal queues and styles of Hatha Yoga such as; Ashtanga (Mysore), Iyengar, Viniyoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Sivananda and Restorative
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Therapeutic use of Asanas and Pranayama
- Meditation techniques & Mantras
- Science of Pranayama (including the 5 Pranas)
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga
Students will be given 3 assignments to complete throughout the course and attend 60 yoga classes (with any studio or online).
Students are required to provide their own;
- x2 Yoga blocks
- Yoga Bolster
- x3 books;
- The Path of Yoga Sutras, Nicolai Bachman
- Inside the Yoga Sutras, Jaganath Carrera
- The Heart of Yoga, TKV Desikachar
12 months of constant practice
Yoga Australia: 350IYTT Registered Level 1 Yoga Teacher. Yoga Australia is the governing body in Australia offering National Accreditation.
Yoga Alliance: 350RYS Level 1 Yoga Teacher. Yoga Alliance offer International Accreditation
Upon completion you will be eligible for full membership with Yoga Australia and / or Yoga Alliance as a Level 1 instructor and formally qualified to teach and obtain to insurance.
Enrol anytime online & progress as quickly or slowly as you wish.
In Studio commences February - May 2024 Mt Cotton, Queensland, Australia
Save with upfront payment $3,900 or, payment plan $420 monthly payments over 10 months.
Feel free to contact Nicole to arrange an alternative payment plan required.
Or email [email protected] to request an invoice for Direct Debit
Upon enrolment a donation will be made to a selected charity nominated by you.